Christmas

Monday, November 23, 2015

Climbing Out of the Rabbit Hole

It seems more like Odysseus’ journey to Ithaca than Alice’s to Wonderland, though. I’ve been gone for such a long time, but I’m trying to get back to normal again. My husband had two heart procedures, and he’s now on the mend. My stress level was through the roof, and it greatly affected my MS. I went into a swift decline. Now, I’m trying to get back to my baseline. I’ll get back on schedule with my writing, and I’ll be reading all your blogs. Just be patient with me, please.

We’re planning our move for the beginning of January, and I have lots to accomplish.

Thank you for your comments and private contacts. I really appreciate it.

Peace,
Muff 

10 comments:

  1. Great to see you back, Muff, and that your husband is on the mend. Hopefully, you will as well. I am concerned, though, that you're managing to group together some of life's most stressful events; namely health issues, moving, and holiday preparations. So be kind to yourself. We'll still be here, waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's funny, but trying to get back to a normal schedule seems to be helping me! Stress can't be avoided -- I'm convinced of that! I just do what I can, then stop.

      Delete
  2. Hi Muff - I am so happy to "see" you. Take all the time necessary to manage this time in your life. I am glad your husband is on the mend. Phew. Looks like our lives continue to parallel as we are moving Dec 28th to western NY state. I hope you have a peaceful and blessed Thanksgiving.
    Love Gail
    peace....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a stressful time you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

      Delete
    2. Gail, yes we are on parallel journeys! Hope your move goes smoothly!

      Delete
    3. Olga, thank you for the prayers -- they are needed!

      Delete
  3. Blessings be upon you and yours! Yeah, the whole "I'm already dealing with MS, and now ***this***?" kinda gets old. Quickly. But the strength--yes, strength--that the MS Road brings you may--will!--turn out to help you. Wierd how these things work out, but yes... they do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep wishing that I could heal as well as my husband is, but I'll be happy if I can get back to where I was two months ago.

      Delete
  4. I had not seen you and I assumed you were busy with the move. So sorry, I had no idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wondering how y'all were doing but I never took the time to check out your blog?? I am so sorry about your husband.....I sure hope you mend. It is so scary when parts of the body stop working

    ReplyDelete